While I have been posting a few things again, DeadJournalist is still on hiatus. As I mention here, to keep going, I need some help.
This is step one.
DeadJournalist needs help in the following areas:
- Administrative/PR/Social Media
- Day-to-Day Copywriter
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
As a non-revenue site, I can’t pay you. I wish I could, but I can’t. But if you are looking for experience, willing to do some ad hoc work or just want to help-out, I would love to have you.
I’m also open to feature writers but I don’t have the time to manage assignments for the ones I have now. But if are willing to help out in other areas, I’m open to discussing it.
While no role is too small, I would like to find a few people who would be willing to help-out for at least a few months on a consistent basis.
If you are interested, please email me at deadjournalist at gmail dot com or Tweet me @DeadJournalist. Serious inquiries only.
Comments are closed.
- NEW! All music and music video posts are now exclusively on the DeadJournalist Tumblr site! Follow DeadJournalist on Tumblr
- Happy Father’s Day, Year Three
- Jon Wolf Mixtape: 13 for ’13 – Songs of the Summer
- Exclusive Interview: The So So Glos
- Don’t Forget about Tumblr
- Music, To Me
- Exclusive Interview: Jamaican Queens
- Exclusive Interview: Psychic Twin
- Editorial: “Accidental Racist” – Good Intent, Poor Execution
- Exclusive Interview: Vague-à-bonde
- Exclusive Interview: Cloud Cult
- DeadJournalist’s 7-11 Anniversary
- Exclusive Interview: The History of Apple Pie
- Music! Music Videos! They Are Back! (Because of Tumblr)
- Why So Few DeadJournalist Posts? Let Me Explain
- Exclusive Interview: Hayden
- Retro Album Review: The Pleased – Don’t Make Things
- Exclusive Interview: Ivan & Alyosha
- Exclusive Interview: Wang Chung
Archives: August 2006 to Current
- "Keep a clear eye. Don't ever be steered by what others may be writing. Write what you feel, and tell everybody else to go f--- themselves." - Furman Bisher