Early this morning, Hollie Stevens’ husband Eric Cash confirmed, that after 15 months, her battle with cancer ended on Tuesday morning, July 3, 2012. She was 30.
My condolences go out to her friends, family and to Cash.
As I previously wrote about in a piece a few weeks ago, Stevens was one of DeadJournalist.com’s first writers. While we all knew this day would come, it doesn’t lessen the loss.
- Talker-Dad? Guilty As Charged
- Exclusive Interview: Boardwalk
- Exclusive Interview: Eternal Summers
- On Beck and Morning Phase
- My Bedstuy Bed Diary: Insomnia
- Editorial: Thoughts on the Baseball HOF; 1994, 2004 and 2014
- Exclusive Interview: Gossling
- A Few Things I Liked In 2013
- Exclusive Interview: Body Parts
- Guest Editorial: Faith Without Works
- My Bushwick Food Diary: What Is The Glue That Mends A Broken Heart?
- Editorial: What I’m Thankful For ’13
- Editorial: Braves For The Better
- Exclusive Interview: Keep Shelly In Athens
- Editorial: When The Goldenrod Begins To Fade
- New Interviews In Process; Music Via Tumblr
- Editorial: Interpreting Life Through Chopping Wood
- From ‘Nique to Mamadou – My Favorite Atlanta Hawks of the last 30 years
Archives: August 2006 to Current
- "Keep a clear eye. Don't ever be steered by what others may be writing. Write what you feel, and tell everybody else to go f--- themselves." - Furman Bisher