Early this morning, Hollie Stevens’ husband Eric Cash confirmed, that after 15 months, her battle with cancer ended on Tuesday morning, July 3, 2012. She was 30.
My condolences go out to her friends, family and to Cash.
As I previously wrote about in a piece a few weeks ago, Stevens was one of DeadJournalist.com’s first writers. While we all knew this day would come, it doesn’t lessen the loss.
DeadJournalist on Twitter
DeadJournalist on …
- I Liked A Few Things in 2015?
- What I’m Thankful For ’15
- Exclusive Interview: DOLLS
- Remembering Jenni
- Jenni Rowell Passes at 33
- Happy Jason Isbell Day
- Today Is About Respect
- 1995. 2005. 2015. A lot in common. Also, not so much.
- Happy Birthday, Morrissey
- Happy Rex Manning Day!
- Happy 9th Birthday, You Old Dot-Com, You
- Editorial: Fatherhood As It Transitions
- Death Of A Disco Writer (And A Few Things I Liked in 2014)
- What I’m Thankful For In 2014
- Live Review: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. in Atlanta
- Live Review: PUJOL in Atlanta
- DeadJournalist October 2014 Mixtape
- Girls In Uniform Academia Mixtape (Version 5)
Archives: August 2006 to Current
- "Keep a clear eye. Don't ever be steered by what others may be writing. Write what you feel, and tell everybody else to go f--- themselves." - Furman Bisher