DeadJournalist.com is published by Chuck Norton.
DeadJournalist.com is based in Atlanta, but isn’t Atlanta-centric.
DeadJournalist.com began on the Web in 2002, but as a stand-alone Web site on March 16, 2006.
DeadJournalist.com respects the journalists who reported the news and gave their opinion but did not bow to the status quo or advertising dollars.
DeadJournalist.com also respects artists and individuals who believe that the process outweighs the product.
DeadJournalist.com believes in capitalism?
DeadJournalist.com also believes the right way is only determined by an individual at one place in time at one moment in time.
DeadJournalist.com is bullshit just like everything else.
- NEW! All music and music video posts are now exclusively on the DeadJournalist Tumblr site! Follow DeadJournalist on Tumblr
- Don’t Forget about Tumblr
- Music, To Me
- Guest Writers Coming In May
- Exclusive Interview: Jamaican Queens
- Exclusive Interview: Psychic Twin
- Editorial: “Accidental Racist” – Good Intent, Poor Execution
- Exclusive Interview: Vague-à-bonde
- Exclusive Interview: Cloud Cult
- DeadJournalist’s 7-11 Anniversary
- Exclusive Interview: The History of Apple Pie
- Music! Music Videos! They Are Back! (Because of Tumblr)
- Why So Few DeadJournalist Posts? Let Me Explain
- Exclusive Interview: Hayden
- Retro Album Review: The Pleased – Don’t Make Things
- Exclusive Interview: Ivan & Alyosha
- Exclusive Interview: Wang Chung
- Exclusive Interview: Cayucas
- Exclusive Interview: Fonda
Archives: August 2006 to Current
- "Keep a clear eye. Don't ever be steered by what others may be writing. Write what you feel, and tell everybody else to go f--- themselves." - Furman Bisher