Join Brooklyn-based musician (and former raw food blogger) Nicole Brenny as she recants a recent day in her life as she deals with the end of a relationship from a music and food perspective.
Jon Wolf, who has provided mixtapes to DeadJournalist since 2008, returns with a 13-song mixtape that he thinks will soundtrack the Summer of 2013.
The Real Music of the Summer of 2012 series continues with Jon Wolf’s comprehensive look at many of his favorite albums and songs. And yes, there’s a mixtape.
Jon Wolf hits you with absolutely no new music in his latest mixtape … and that’s the point. Listen to classic tracks by Maxïmo Park, Head Automatica, Dinosaur Feathers, The Old 97′s, MXPX, The Promise Ring and more.
Jon Wolf’s new mixtape brings nothing but new music for all your Spring 2012 needs.
Star Slinger has announced dates for a Spring 2012 US tour. Many dates will be with The Hood Internet. The UK producer and deejay recently released the Jet Jam mixtape, which can be streamed in this post.
Jon Wolf makes a surprising return with this mixtape featuring the best songs of 2012 (so far).
- Talker-Dad? Guilty As Charged
- Exclusive Interview: Boardwalk
- Exclusive Interview: Eternal Summers
- On Beck and Morning Phase
- My Bedstuy Bed Diary: Insomnia
- Editorial: Thoughts on the Baseball HOF; 1994, 2004 and 2014
- Exclusive Interview: Gossling
- A Few Things I Liked In 2013
- Exclusive Interview: Body Parts
- Guest Editorial: Faith Without Works
- My Bushwick Food Diary: What Is The Glue That Mends A Broken Heart?
- Editorial: What I’m Thankful For ’13
- Editorial: Braves For The Better
- Exclusive Interview: Keep Shelly In Athens
- Editorial: When The Goldenrod Begins To Fade
- New Interviews In Process; Music Via Tumblr
- Editorial: Interpreting Life Through Chopping Wood
- From ‘Nique to Mamadou – My Favorite Atlanta Hawks of the last 30 years
Archives: August 2006 to Current
- "Keep a clear eye. Don't ever be steered by what others may be writing. Write what you feel, and tell everybody else to go f--- themselves." - Furman Bisher